Stockholm is an expensive city no doubt; however, this shouldn’t be the reason that takes it off from your list. There are several ways to visit Stockholm and that too in a limited budget.
The city is known for its beautiful scenic beauty which includes cultural and historical monuments.
- Choose a free walking tour Stockholm as it will help you to have a tour of the city and learn about the history and culture of different areas of the city.
- You can leave the central city of Stockholm and visit Solna which has a mall of Scandinavia, beautiful parks, Friends Arena, etc. It will take about 7 minutes from central Stockholm with the subway.
- There are various free parks which are worth a visit. Parks like Gardet, tantolunden, etc. are famous, and people from all over the world visit them.
- There are a lot of museums in Stockholm that you can opt for and they are absolutely free to visit. Transportation passes can be availed which will help you in saving money.
- You can visit several islands with half the prices if you visit during winter seasons.
All these tips mentioned above will help you to enjoy Stockholm in a budget-friendly way.